About Merit Scholarship
Lazarski University wants to invite and reward the best applicants from all the countries in the world who aspire to become a member of our student community. We understand how challenging finances may be and how important it is to reward the best of the best for the efforts given during the education process. This scholarship was designed to help you in making your education dreams come true in one of the best private Universities in Poland!
Who is Eligible?
Non-Polish citizens, new applicants for BA and MA programmes in Polish and English languages
Participants have to complete certain formalities as follows:
- complete the application form, accepting the relevant consents as well as read an personal informational clause;
- the above mentioned documents should be submitted to the Lazarski University Admissions Office either in person or by e-mail.
Deadline: first-come-first-served principle, application is possible after all the admission requirements are fulfiled
Number of scholarships available: 10 awards for the 2022/23 academic year
Scholarship range: 50% off for the 1 st year tuition fees*
The courses start: October 2022
Lazarski Merit Scholarship conditions
- Foreign origin (non-Polish citizen);
- Have proven an outstanding academic performance (GPA 80 %+);
- Have IELTS certificate with minimum result 6.0 or its equivalent (Skype interview result at B2+ and up);
- Successfully finish Skype interview with Lazarski University committee where you will have a chance to present yourself.
Contact our Admissions Team after you have completed the application process and send a filled-in scholarship application form. If you have fulfilled the above scholarship conditions, we will arrange a Skype interview conducted in English or Polish. After the interview, within 24h, you will receive the committee’s decision. Please notice that you must complete all steps of the admission process and pay the registration fee (220 EUR/485 PLN) and minimum 1-semester tuition fee in order to be considered as Scholarship Applicant.