Business Economics (double degree)
Transfer student admission is openth
field of study information
faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies first-cycle studies
main language English
duration 3 years
Studies mode full-time studies
The curriculum of the Business Economics course was prepared by Lazarski University in cooperation with Coventry University (UK). The teaching process, grades and the quality guarantee are compliant with the British educational standards. The students pursue a single course and write a single BA thesis but are awarded two degrees: British (from Coventry University) and Polish (from Lazarski University). The curriculum meets the needs and expectations of students from Europe and beyond.
As a Business Economics student:
- you will be awarded two degrees;
- you will acquire knowledge on the challenges and opportunities offered by emerging markets and economies during transition periods;
- you will expand your analytical skills by conducting research analyses and using various research techniques;
- you will learn innovative approach methods to business and solving economic problems;
- you will gain experience working in an international environment through everyday contact with students from all over the world;
- you will gain managerial skills that are highly valued on the labour market;
- you can take advantage of a wide range of internships offered by the University and held at international organisations, embassies, State institutions, and advertising agencies;
- you will gain qualifications that will allow you to establish your own company and assume positions requiring analytical thinking and interpreting the contemporary economic and social transformations;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers are renowned academicians and experienced business practitioners
- having achieved the BA title, you can continue your education at second-cycle or postgraduate studies at our University.
- international corporations
- other entities operating on the international stage
- foreign trade entities
- banks and international financial institutions
- consulting companies
- advertising and marketing agencies
- own business activity
economist, former managing director of the European Investment Fund, former Deputy President of the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management
economist, winner of the"Academic Excellence" research grant at Bocconi University
economist, winner of the Central Statistical Office (GUS) competition for the best PhD thesis in statistics
economist, former Undersecretary in charge of tax legislation and policy, former advisor to the President of the Republic of Poland
economist, founder of the Polish Business Economists Association
sociologist, member of the Mixed Methods International Research Association
lawyer, member of the Permanent Expert Group at the Council for the Security of Mass Events, member of the supervisory board of Ekstraklasa S.A. and of Zagłębie Lubin S.A.
|english language studies||Semester Fee|
|first-cycle studies||full-time studies|
|Business Economics (double degree)||7 920,00 zł|
1 890,00 €
4 x 1 980,00 zł
How to become student
Fill out the online application form
Pay the enrolment fee*
The enrolment fee is 400 PLN for Polish, Ukrainian, and Belarusian citizens or 200 EUR for candidates from other countries.
The fee should be paid to the University's bank account:
56 1910 1048 2209 0006 3981 0003
Santander Bank Polska S.A.
Please enter your name, surname and enrolment number in the transfer title field.
The enrolment fee can also be paid in cash at the cash desk at the University or with a debit card at the Recruitment Office.
Lazarski University graduates are exempt from the enrolment fee.
* The enrolment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full only if the given major is not run in the given academic year.