International Relations and European Studies (double degree)
field of study information
faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies first-cycle studies
main language English
duration 3 years
Studies mode full-time studies
The curriculum of the International Relations and European Studies course was prepared by Lazarski University in cooperation with Coventry University (UK). The teaching process, grades and the quality guarantee are compliant with the British educational standards. The students pursue a single course and write a single BA thesis but are awarded two degrees: British (from Coventry University) and Polish (from Lazarski University). The curriculum meets the needs and expectations of students from Europe and beyond.
As a student of International Relations and European Studies:
- you will be awarded two graduation diplomas;
- you will learn the mechanisms determining global and European politics;
- you will learn to analyse and assess contemporary economic and social phenomena, including challenges and conflicts in the European and global perspective;
- you will gain experience working in an international environment through everyday contact with students from all over the world;
- you will gain analytical and managerial skills that are highly valued on the labour market;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers include recognised academicians from Polish and international universities, experienced business practitioners, as well as current and former diplomats and decision-makers;
- having achieved the BA title, you can continue your education at second-cycle or postgraduate studies at our University.
- political analysis
- government and local government institutions
- international organisations
- non-government organisations
- academic career
political scientist, OSCE elections observer in 2004-2012
sociologist, member of the Expert Committee for Migrants at the Commissioner for Human Rights of the sixth term
politolog, członek Canadian Association of Slavists oraz American Political Science Association oraz rady redakcyjnej "Central European Journal of International and Security Studies"
political scientist, lawyer, analyst at the Foreign Strategy and Policy Planning Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
political scientist, member of the editorial staff of "Przegląd Europejski" ("European Review"), member of the Polish Association for European Studies and the Polish Political Science Association
historian, journalist, member of the British Association for Slavonic and East European Studies
historian, political science expert, former faculty member of Georgetown University, Hoover Institution, Stanford University
|english language studies||Semester Fee|
|first-cycle studies||full-time studies|
|International Relations and European Studies (double degree)||7 920,00 zł|
1 890,00 €
4 x 1 980,00 zł
How to become student
Fill out the online application form
Pay the enrolment fee*
The enrolment fee is 400 PLN for Polish, Ukrainian, and Belarusian citizens or 200 EUR for candidates from other countries.
The fee should be paid to the University's bank account:
56 1910 1048 2209 0006 3981 0003
Deutsche Bank Polska S.A.
Please enter your name, surname and enrolment number in the transfer title field.
The enrolment fee can also be paid in cash at the cash desk at the University or with a debit card at the Recruitment Office.
Lazarski University graduates are exempt from the enrolment fee.
* The enrolment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full only if the given major is not run in the given academic year.