field of study information
faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies first-cycle studies
main language English
duration 3 years
Studies mode full-time studies
The course curriculum in the field of International Relations is adapted to the contemporary requirements of the labour market. International Relations are one of the most popular and the fastest-developing interdisciplinary fields of social sciences in the world. The curriculum meets the needs and expectations of students from Europe and beyond. The graduates of the Faculty of Economics and Management at Lazarski University are among the best-paid experts according to the ELA system.
As a student of International Relations:
- you will learn the mechanisms determining global and European politics;
- you will learn to analyse and assess the contemporary economic and social phenomena;
- you will gain analytical and managerial skills that are highly valued on the labour market;
- you will gain experience working in an international environment through everyday contact with students from all over the world;
- you can use an extensive selection of internships offered by the University with government agencies, embassies and consulates, inter-government organisations, international NGOs, corporations, and media companies;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers include recognised academicians from Polish and international universities, experienced business practitioners, as well as current and former diplomats and decision-makers;
- having achieved the BA title, you can continue your education at second-cycle or postgraduate studies at our University.
- political analysis
- government and political structures
- non-government organisations
- EU institutions
- academic career
- international corporations
- foreign trade entities
- advertising and marketing agencies
- own business activity
sociologist, member of the Expert Committee for Migrants at the Commissioner for Human Rights of the sixth term
political scientist, member of the editorial staff of "Przegląd Europejski" ("European Review"), member of the Polish Association for European Studies and the Polish Political Science Association
politolog, członek Canadian Association of Slavists oraz American Political Science Association oraz rady redakcyjnej "Central European Journal of International and Security Studies"
political scientist, lawyer, analyst at the Foreign Strategy and Policy Planning Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
historian, journalist, member of the British Association for Slavonic and East European Studies
historian, political science expert, former faculty member of Georgetown University, Hoover Institution, Stanford University
|english language studies||Semester Fee|
|first-cycle studies||full-time studies|
|International Relations||6 300,00 zł|
1 500,00 €
4 x 1 575,00 zł
How to become student
Fill out the online application form
Pay the enrolment fee*
The enrolment fee is 400 PLN for Polish, Ukrainian, and Belarusian citizens or 200 EUR for candidates from other countries.
The fee should be paid to the University's bank account:
56 1910 1048 2209 0006 3981 0003
Deutsche Bank Polska S.A.
Please enter your name, surname and enrolment number in the transfer title field.
The enrolment fee can also be paid in cash at the cash desk at the University or with a debit card at the Recruitment Office.
Lazarski University graduates are exempt from the enrolment fee.
* The enrolment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full only if the given major is not run in the given academic year.