field of study information
faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies first-cycle studies
main language English
duration 3 years
Studies mode full-time studies
The course curriculum in the field of Management is adapted to the contemporary requirements of the labour market. The curriculum meets the needs and expectations of students from Europe and beyond. The graduates of the Faculty of Economics and Management at Lazarski University are among the best-paid experts according to the ELA system.
As a Management student:
- you will learn the basics of managing organisations, finance and human resources;
- you will learn how to turn an idea into a real successful business by analysing case studies of specific organisations;
- you will learn about the latest tools and methods for planning, organising, incentivising, and management control that are necessary at operating and managerial positions;
- you will increase your skills in project management by organising academic conferences and joining research clubs;
- you will gain experience working in an international environment through everyday contact with students from all over the world;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers are renowned academicians as well as experienced business practitioners
- you can take advantage of a wide range of internships offered by the University and organised by international organisations, embassies, State institutions, and advertising agencies.
- production, services, marketing, sales and administration departments of companies in all industries
- marketing and PR agencies and organisations
- consulting companies or headhunting agencies
- non-profit entities
- international corporations
- banks and financial institutions
- entities dealing in travelling and tourism
- advertising and PR agencies
- logistics organisations
economist, secretary of the Chapter of the Order of Polonia Restituta, expert at the European Commission in 2007-2016
economist, expert in logistics and innovation
economist, winner of the Central Statistical Office (GUS) competition for the best PhD thesis in statistics
economist, University College London doctor, expert in EU funds
political scientist, member of the editorial staff of "Przegląd Europejski" ("European Review"), member of the Polish Association for European Studies and the Polish Political Science Association
politolog, członek Canadian Association of Slavists oraz American Political Science Association oraz rady redakcyjnej "Central European Journal of International and Security Studies"
lawyer, member of the Permanent Expert Group at the Council for the Security of Mass Events, member of the supervisory board of Ekstraklasa S.A. and of Zagłębie Lubin S.A.
|english language studies||Semester Fee|
|first-cycle studies||full-time studies|
|Management||6 720,00 zł|
1 600,00 €
4 x 1 680,00 zł
How to become student
Fill out the online application form
Pay the enrolment fee*
The enrolment fee is 400 PLN for Polish, Ukrainian, and Belarusian citizens or 200 EUR for candidates from other countries.
The fee should be paid to the University's bank account:
56 1910 1048 2209 0006 3981 0003
Deutsche Bank Polska S.A.
Please enter your name, surname and enrolment number in the transfer title field.
The enrolment fee can also be paid in cash at the cash desk at the University or with a debit card at the Recruitment Office.
Lazarski University graduates are exempt from the enrolment fee.
* The enrolment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full only if the given major is not run in the given academic year.