field of study information
faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies second-cycle studies
main language English
duration 2 years
Studies mode full-time studies
The course curriculum in the field of Economics is adapted to the contemporary requirements of the labour market. The curriculum meets the needs and expectations of students from Europe and beyond. The graduates of the Faculty of Economics and Management at Lazarski University are among the best-paid experts according to the ELA system. The holistic structure of the curriculum makes it possible to analyse the synergies between the theory and practice of economy, finance and international economics with significant focus on quantitative methods.
As an Economics student:
- you will learn to analyse and assess comprehensively contemporary markets and challenges they are facing;
- you will learn example solutions to management, financial, ethical and analytical problems encountered in everyday business activity;
- you will learn how to use economic tools indispensable in international economic activity;
- you will gain experience working in an international environment through everyday contact with students from all over the world;
- you will gain managerial skills that are highly valued on the labour market;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers are renowned academicians and experienced business practitioners;
- you will get access to a dedicated tool, which allows you to verify your competences in specific fields. After verification, you will receive a detailed report - a valuable source of information about your strengths for you and your future employer;
- you will gain qualifications that will allow you establish your own company, assume positions requiring analytical thinking and interpreting the contemporary economic and social transformations, and develop your professional skills at managerial positions.
- international corporations
- other entities operating on the international stage
- foreign trade entities
- banks and international financial institutions
- consulting companies
- advertising and marketing agencies
- own business activity
economist, expert cooperating with the Delegation of the European Commission in Poland
economist, former managing director of the European Investment Fund, former Deputy President of the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management
economist, winner of the"Academic Excellence" research grant at Bocconi University
economist, former Undersecretary in charge of tax legislation and policy, former advisor to the President of the Republic of Poland
economist, founder of the Polish Business Economists Association
economist, University College London doctor, expert in EU funds
lawyer, member of the Permanent Expert Group at the Council for the Security of Mass Events, member of the supervisory board of Ekstraklasa S.A. and of Zagłębie Lubin S.A.
|english language studies||Semester Fee|
|second-cycle studies||full-time studies|
|Economics||6 300,00 zł|
1 500,00 €
4 x 1 575,00 zł
How to become student
Fill out the online application form
Pay the enrolment fee*
The enrolment fee is 400 PLN for Polish, Ukrainian, and Belarusian citizens or 200 EUR for candidates from other countries.
The fee should be paid to the University's bank account:
56 1910 1048 2209 0006 3981 0003
Deutsche Bank Polska S.A.
Please enter your name, surname and enrolment number in the transfer title field.
The enrolment fee can also be paid in cash at the cash desk at the University or with a debit card at the Recruitment Office.
Lazarski University graduates are exempt from the enrolment fee.
* The enrolment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full only if the given major is not run in the given academic year.