International Relations (double degree)
field of study information
faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies second-cycle studies
main language English
duration 2 years
Studies mode full-time studies
The curriculum of the International Relations course was prepared by Lazarski University in cooperation with Coventry University (UK). The teaching process, grades and the quality guarantee are compliant with the British educational standards. The students pursue a single course and write a single MA thesis but are awarded two degrees: British (from Coventry University) and Polish (from Lazarski University). The curriculum meets the needs and expectations of students from Europe and beyond.
As a student of International Relations:
- you will be awarded two degrees;
- you will prepare for the role of a leader with impact on political and social changes;
- you will learn to analyse and assess contemporary economic and social phenomena, including challenges and conflicts in the European and global perspective;
- you will gain analytical and managerial skills that are highly valued on the labour market;
- you will gain experience working in an international environment through everyday contact with students from all over the world;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers include recognised academicians from Polish and international universities, experienced business practitioners, as well as current and former diplomats and decision-makers;
- you will get access to a dedicated tool, which allows you to verify your competences in specific fields. After verification, you will receive a detailed report - a valuable source of information about your strengths for you and your future employer;
- you will gain qualifications that will help you become a member of a highly qualified local and international elite, especially in the field of politics and diplomacy.
- diplomatic and consular missions
- government and political structures
- central and local government administration
- international organisations and NGOs
- scientific, research, and expert centres
- advertising and marketing agencies
- own business activity
political scientist, OSCE elections observer in 2004-2012
political scientist, member of the Young Academics Board consulting the Minister of Science and Higher Education
political scientist, member of the editorial staff of "Przegląd Europejski" ("European Review"), member of the Polish Association for European Studies and the Polish Political Science Association
historian, political scientist, former academic employee at Georgetown University, Hoover Institution, Stanford University
|english language studies||Semester Fee|
|second-cycle studies||full-time studies|
|International Relations (double degree)||7 920,00 zł|
1 890,00 €
4 x 1 980,00 zł
How to become student
Fill out the online application form
Pay the enrolment fee*
The enrolment fee is 400 PLN for Polish, Ukrainian, and Belarusian citizens or 200 EUR for candidates from other countries.
The fee should be paid to the University's bank account:
56 1910 1048 2209 0006 3981 0003
Deutsche Bank Polska S.A.
Please enter your name, surname and enrolment number in the transfer title field.
The enrolment fee can also be paid in cash at the cash desk at the University or with a debit card at the Recruitment Office.
Lazarski University graduates are exempt from the enrolment fee.
* The enrolment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full only if the given major is not run in the given academic year.