field of study information
faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies second-cycle studies
main language English
duration 2 years
Studies mode full-time studies
The course curriculum in the field of International Relations is adapted to the contemporary requirements of the labour market. The curriculum meets the needs and expectations of students from Europe and beyond. The graduates of the Faculty of Economics and Management at Lazarski University are among the best-paid experts according to the ELA system. Second-cycle studies in International Relations are an opportunity to gain insight in the essence of the political process.
As a student of International Relations:
- you will prepare for the role of a leader with impact on political and social changes;
- you will learn to conduct comprehensive analyses and assessments of the contemporary economic and social phenomena;
- you will gain experience working in an international environment through everyday contact with students from all over the world;
- you will gain analytical and managerial skills that are highly valued on the labour market;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers include recognised academicians from Polish and international universities, experienced business practitioners, as well as current and former diplomats and decision-makers;
- you will get access to a dedicated tool, which allows you to verify your competences in specific fields. After verification, you will receive a detailed report - a valuable source of information about your strengths for you and your future employer;
- you will gain qualifications that will help you become a member of a new and highly qualified local and international elite, especially in the field of politics and diplomacy.
- diplomatic and consular missions
- government and political structures
- central and local government administration
- international organisations and NGOs
- scientific, research, and expert centres
- advertising and marketing agencies
- own business activity
political scientist, OSCE elections observer in 2004-2012
political science expert, economist, certified business coach, psychologist, member of the Scientific Council of the Academic Centre of the Polish Academy of Sciences Institute of Political Studies.
political scientist, lawyer, analyst at the Foreign Strategy and Policy Planning Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
political scientist, member of the editorial staff of "Przegląd Europejski" ("European Review"), member of the Polish Association for European Studies and the Polish Political Science Association
historian, political science expert, former faculty member of Georgetown University, Hoover Institution, Stanford University
|english language studies||Semester Fee|
|second-cycle studies||full-time studies|
|International Relations||6 300,00 zł|
1 500,00 €
4 x 1 575,00 zł
How to become student
Fill out the online application form
Pay the enrolment fee*
The enrolment fee is 400 PLN for Polish, Ukrainian, and Belarusian citizens or 200 EUR for candidates from other countries.
The fee should be paid to the University's bank account:
56 1910 1048 2209 0006 3981 0003
Deutsche Bank Polska S.A.
Please enter your name, surname and enrolment number in the transfer title field.
The enrolment fee can also be paid in cash at the cash desk at the University or with a debit card at the Recruitment Office.
Lazarski University graduates are exempt from the enrolment fee.
* The enrolment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full only if the given major is not run in the given academic year.