field of study information
faculty Faculty of Law and Administration
studies first-cycle studies
main language Polish
Studies mode part-time studies
Our Faculty of Law and Administration is ranked among the best in the country as proved by numerous victories in university classifications prepared by Dziennik Gazeta Prawna. Lazarski also occupies high positions in the key rankings of private universities prepared by Perspektywy. Our Faculty of Law and Administration was awarded the highest distinction of the Polish Accreditation Commission and the A category in the latest reference assessment of academic entities. The Faculty is also authorised to award PhD and PhD habil. degrees.
As an Administration student:
- you will learn the methods of quality management in modern administration structures;
- you will acquire knowledge of, among others, administrative law, civil law, and public finance law which will help you draft contracts and obtain external funding for organisations;
- you will gain experience in working with the latest ICT technologies used in e-administration systems: during the classes, you will be using, among other things, the Electronic Platform for Public Administration Services (ePUAP) and applications supporting information management;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers include renowned academicians and experienced business practitioners;
- you will complete a course in industry-specific English;
- you will get prepared for the role of a project leader through numerous public speaking tasks and presentations;
- you will have the opportunity to use a wide range of internships offered by the University, e.g. with the City Hall of the capital city of Warsaw, the Office of the Ombudsman for Children, embassies, and State institutions;
- based on the professional qualifications and legal knowledge acquired, you can establish your own business, assume positions requiring the practical application of legal, economic, and social information, and pursue career on managerial positions.
- ministries and central government authorities
- local government entities (all levels)
- European Union institutions
- non-government organisations
- international corporations
- central and local government institutions and organisations
- consulting companies
- administrative departments of organisations of various size, operating in any industry
lawyer, judge at the Provincial Administrative Court in Warsaw
lawyer, member of the Board of the Society of Polish Town Planners
lawyer, advisor to the President of the Regional Medical Council in Warsaw, member of the Board of the National Health Fund
lawyer, advisor to the Minister of the Environment
lawyer, expert at the Public Procurement Office and at the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection
lawyer, expert in constitutional law, European law and international relations
polish language studies
|part-time studies||1 980,00 zł|
|year||1 980,00 zł|
How to become student
Fill out the online application form
Pay the 85 PLN enrolment fee.*
The fee should be paid to the University's bank account:
Santander Bank Polska SA
Aleja Jana Pawła II 17, 00-854 Warszawa.
PL56 1910 1048 2209 0006 3981 0003
Please enter your name, surname and enrolment number in the transfer title field.
The enrolment fee can also be paid in cash at the cash desk at the University or with a debit card at the Recruitment Office.
Lazarski University graduates are exempt from the enrolment fee.
* The enrolment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full only if the given major is not run in the given academic year.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.