field of study information
faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies first-cycle studies
main language Polish
Studies mode full-time studiespart-time studies
The course curriculum in the field of Economics is adapted to the contemporary requirements of the labour market. The graduates of the Faculty of Economics and Management at Lazarski University are among the best-paid experts according to the ELA system.
As a student of Economics:
- you will gain specialised knowledge in the filed of micro- and macroeconomics;
- you will learn about making decisions of strategic importance for the organisation's growth;
- you will learn to prepare economic analyses for individual organisations or the whole industry, using cutting-edge IT tools;
- you will learn to conduct comprehensive analyses and assessments of the contemporary economic and social phenomena;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers include renowned academicians and experienced business practitioners;
- you will gain analytical and managerial skills that are highly valued on the labour market;
- you will have an opportunity to devise original business strategies and comprehensive projects. Your concepts will be assessed by experts during the Entrepreneurship Gala 3.0;
- you will learn industry-specific English;
- you can take advantage of a wide range of internships offered by the University and organised by international organisations, embassies, State institutions, and advertising agencies;
- you will gain qualifications that will allow you establish your own company, assume positions requiring analytical thinking and interpreting the contemporary economic and social transformations, and develop your professional skills at managerial positions;
- having achieved the BA title, you can continue your education at second-cycle or postgraduate studies at our University.
- financial corporations
- audit companies
- consulting companies
- State authorities and institutions
- EU institutions
- non-government organisations
- financial departments in organisations of different sizes
- marketing departments in organisations of different sizes
economist, holder of Danish government scholarship
economist, expert cooperating with the Delegation of the European Commission in Poland
economist, secretary of the Chapter of the Order of Polonia Restituta, expert at the European Commission in 2007-2016
economist, former managing director of the European Investment Fund, former Deputy President of the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management
economist, member of the Young Academics Board consulting the Minister of Science and Higher Education
economist, president of the Central Statistical Office in 1992-1995 and 2006-2011
economist, expert at The Heritage Foundation
retired brigadier general, head of the National Security Bureau in 2010-2015
economist, former Undersecretary in charge of tax legislation and policy, former advisor to the President of the Republic of Poland
economist, founder of the Polish Business Economists Association
economist, University College London doctor, expert in EU funds
lawyer, president of the Adam Smith Centre in 2004-2014, former President of the Supervisory Board of the Polish Social Insurance Institution (ZUS)
economist, former lecturer at the Polish Academy of the Sciences, Warsaw University, Warsaw School of Economics, and Warsaw University of Life Sciences
polish language studies
|full-time studies||3 960,00 zł|
|part-time studies||3 420,00 zł|
|full-time studies||part-time studies|
|year||3 960,00 zł||3 420,00 zł|
How to become student
Fill out the online application form
Pay the 85 PLN enrolment fee.*
The fee should be paid to the University's bank account:
Santander Bank Polska SA
Aleja Jana Pawła II 17, 00-854 Warszawa.
PL56 1910 1048 2209 0006 3981 0003
Please enter your name, surname and enrolment number in the transfer title field.
The enrolment fee can also be paid in cash at the cash desk at the University or with a debit card at the Recruitment Office.
Lazarski University graduates are exempt from the enrolment fee.
* The enrolment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full only if the given major is not run in the given academic year.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.