field of study information
faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies first-cycle studies
main language Polish
Studies mode full-time studiespart-time studies
The International Relations major is organised under the patronage of the Academic Centre of Lazarski University and the Institute of Political Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences. The major was awarded the highest distinction by the Polish Accreditation Commission which proves its high educational value. The curriculum takes into consideration both Polish and international teaching standards and is adapted to the changing international reality. The major invariably enjoys a high level of interest among university candidates both in Poland and abroad. The graduates of the Faculty of Economics and Management at Lazarski University are among the best-paid experts according to the ELA system.
As an International Relations student:
- you will gain solid foundations in the field of international relations, international law, European integration and political systems, psychology, and sociology;
- you will learn to analyse the international situation and assess phenomena and processes taking place in Poland, Europe, and globally;
- you will have an opportunity to devise original business strategies and comprehensive projects. Your concepts will be assessed by experts during the Entrepreneurship Gala 3.0;
- you will learn industry-specific English;
- you will have the opportunity to take advantage of an extensive range of additional courses to expand your knowledge and specific interests;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers include recognised academicians from Polish and international universities, experienced business practitioners, as well as current and former diplomats and decision-makers;
- you will gain experience working in an international environment through everyday contact with students from all over the world;
- you can get involved in the works of the Young Diplomats Research Club and publish articles and other academic studies in the "Economic and Political Thought" quarterly;
- you can take advantage of a wide range of internships offered by the University and held at international organisations, embassies, State institutions, and advertising agencies;
- you will gain analytical skills which are highly valued on the labour market and which will help you in jobs requiring analytical thinking and the ability to interpret current economic and social transformations;
- having achieved the BA title, you can continue your education at second-cycle or postgraduate studies at our University.
- diplomatic and consular missions
- government and political structures
- central and local government administration
- international organisations and NGOs
- scientific, research, and expert centres
- advertising and marketing agencies
- own business activity
political scientist, historian, expert in German and European studies, head of the Chair of European Studies of the Institute of Political Studies at the Polish Academy of Sciences
economist, former managing director of the European Investment Fund, former Deputy President of the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management
political scientist, head of the Scientific Centre of Lazarski University and the Institute of Political Studies at the Polish Academy of Sciences
political scientist, secretary of the Board of the Scientific Centre of Lazarski University and the Institute of Political Studies at the Polish Academy of Sciences)
economist, expert in logistics and innovation
economist, expert at The Heritage Foundation
historian, political science expert, former faculty member of Georgetown University, Hoover Institution, Stanford University
historian, former employee of the Institute of National Remembrance
polish language studies
|full-time studies||3 540,00 zł|
|part-time studies||2 940,00 zł|
|full-time studies||part-time studies|
|year||3 540,00 zł||2 940,00 zł|
How to become student
Fill out the online application form
Pay the 85 PLN enrolment fee.*
The fee should be paid to the University's bank account:
Santander Bank Polska SA
Aleja Jana Pawła II 17, 00-854 Warszawa.
PL56 1910 1048 2209 0006 3981 0003
Please enter your name, surname and enrolment number in the transfer title field.
The enrolment fee can also be paid in cash at the cash desk at the University or with a debit card at the Recruitment Office.
Lazarski University graduates are exempt from the enrolment fee.
* The enrolment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full only if the given major is not run in the given academic year.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.