field of study information
faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies first-cycle studies
main language Polish
Studies mode full-time studiespart-time studies
The course curriculum in the field of Management is adapted to the contemporary requirements of the labour market. Our graduates create efficient start-ups and easily find jobs in practically all branches of economy. Their earnings are among the highest in Poland among the graduates of management studies at other universities (according to the ELA system).
As a Management student:
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers are renowned academicians as well as experienced business practitioners;
- you will learn how to turn an idea into a real successful business by analysing case studies of specific organisations;
- you will learn about the latest tools and methods for planning, organising, incentivising, and management control that are necessary at operating and managerial positions;
- you will increase your skills in project management by organising academic conferences and joining research clubs;
- you will have an opportunity to devise original business strategies and comprehensive projects. Your concepts will be assessed by experts during the Entrepreneurship Gala 3.0;
- you will learn industry-specific English;
- you can take advantage of a wide range of internships offered by the University and organised by international organisations, embassies, State institutions, and advertising agencies.
- production, services, marketing, sales and administration departments of companies in all industries
- marketing and PR agencies and organisations
- consulting companies
- head-hunting agencies
- training companies, team management organisations
- companies analysing the labour market
- banks and other financial institutions
- government and regional organisations, NGOs
Economist, Deputy Chairperson of the Board of the National Health Fund
economist, secretary of the Chapter of the Order of Polonia Restituta, expert at the European Commission in 2007-2016
economist, former Secretary General and Deputy President of the Polish Economist Society
Director at the HR Management Department with PKP S.A. in 2012-2016
economist, president of the Central Statistical Office in 1992-1995 and 2006-2011
economist, member of the Polish Business and Innovation Centers Association
economist, expert in logistics and innovation
polish language studies
|full-time studies||3 960,00 zł|
|part-time studies||3 420,00 zł|
|full-time studies||part-time studies|
|year||3 960,00 zł||3 420,00 zł|
How to become student
Fill out the online application form
Pay the 85 PLN enrolment fee.*
The fee should be paid to the University's bank account:
Santander Bank Polska SA
Aleja Jana Pawła II 17, 00-854 Warszawa.
PL56 1910 1048 2209 0006 3981 0003
Please enter your name, surname and enrolment number in the transfer title field.
The enrolment fee can also be paid in cash at the cash desk at the University or with a debit card at the Recruitment Office.
Lazarski University graduates are exempt from the enrolment fee.
* The enrolment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full only if the given major is not run in the given academic year.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.