field of study information
faculty Faculty of Law and Administration
studies long-cycle studies
main language Polish
Studies mode full-time studiespart-time studies
Legal studies at Lazarski University are ranked among the best in the country as proved by numerous victories in university classifications prepared by Dziennik Gazeta Prawna. Lazarski also occupies high positions in the key rankings of private universities prepared by Perspektywy. Our Faculty of Law and Administration was awarded the highest distinction of the Polish Accreditation Commission and the A category in the latest reference assessment of academic entities. The Faculty of Law and Administration is also authorised to award the PhD and PhD habil. degrees. An extensive range of specialisations, such as Medical Law, Aviation Law, New Technologies Law, Corporate Law, and Forensics, is adapted to the current requirements of the labour market. The study curricula are being updated on an ongoing basis through consults with legal professionals.
As a Law student:
- you will acquire knowledge necessary to pass the pupillage exam;
- you will take part in workshops increasing your legal competence and skills, e.g. workshops on civil procedure, penal procedure, and administrative procedure, as well as mock trials at the University's courtroom;
- you will be solving so-called "cases", i.e. hypothetical situations aimed at testing your ability to apply the law;
- you will visit the Constitutional Tribunal, the Supreme Court, remand facilities, and departments of forensic medicine;
- You will gain highly valued skills in the field of negotiation methods, communications, and psychology;
- you can take part in the world's largest law competition for law students, the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot;
- you can take your pick from a wide range of internships offered by the University, held at recognised international law firms, courts, prosecution offices, and embassies;
- you will be learning from the best - our tutors include judges, prosecutors, advocates, attorneys-at-law, recognised academics, partners in leading legal firms (e.g. Squire Patton Boggs), and supervisory board chairpersons;
- you can take a specialised course in advanced legal English;
- you will get access to a dedicated tool, which allows you to verify your competences in specific fields. After verification, you will receive a detailed report - a valuable source of information about your strengths for you and your future employer;
- as a graduate, you can attend traineeships at EU institutions within the scope of the Pan-European Seal Programme.
Career path for legal professions
- notary public
- court enforcement officer
- court referendary
Career path with a business profile
- tax expert
- lawyer with a legal department of organisations in different industries
- patent agent
lawyer, judge at the Provincial Administrative Court in Warsaw
lawyer, head of the Team for the elaboration of the bill of Restructuring Law and the amendment of the Bankruptcy and Composition Law appointed by the Minister of Justice, former expert at the European Commission
lawyer, judge with the arbitration court in Bucharest, member of the Board of the European Air Law Association
lawyer, member of the College of the General Counsel to the Republic of Poland
lawyer, expert in constitutional law, European law and international relations
lawyer, co-creator of the Polish Forensic Association
lawyer, managing partner at a law firm, co-founder of a network of real estate companies
lawyer, president of the Adam Smith Centre in 2004-2014, former President of the Supervisory Board of the Polish Social Insurance Institution (ZUS)
lawyer, prosecutor at the National Public Prosecutor's Office, former Deputy Prosecutor General at the Ministry of Justice
lawyer, head of the Studies and Analysis Office at the Supreme Court
lawyer, judge at the Court of Appeals in Warsaw, head of the National School of Judiciary and Public Prosecution in Krakow
lawyer, retired judge of the Constitutional Tribunal
polish language studies
|full-time studies||4 800,00 zł|
|part-time studies||3 840,00 zł|
|full-time studies||part-time studies|
|year||4 800,00 zł||3 840,00 zł|
How to become student
Fill out the online application form
Pay the 85 PLN enrolment fee.*
The fee should be paid to the University's bank account:
Santander Bank Polska SA
Aleja Jana Pawła II 17, 00-854 Warszawa.
PL56 1910 1048 2209 0006 3981 0003
Please enter your name, surname and enrolment number in the transfer title field.
The enrolment fee can also be paid in cash at the cash desk at the University or with a debit card at the Recruitment Office.
Lazarski University graduates are exempt from the enrolment fee.
* The enrolment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full only if the given major is not run in the given academic year.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.