field of study information
faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies second-cycle studies
main language Polish
Studies mode full-time studiespart-time studies
The curriculum in Economics is adapted to the current requirements of the labour market. Graduates of the long-cycle studies in Economics at Lazarski University earn the most of all Economics students in Poland.
As a student of Economics:
- you will gain knowledge and skills necessary to hold expert and high-ranking positions;
- you will have an opportunity to expand your knowledge of the economy and the processes determining its changes;
- you will learn about making decisions of strategic importance for the organisation's growth;
- you will learn to prepare advanced economic analyses for individual organisations or the whole industry, using cutting-edge IT tools;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers include renowned academicians and experienced business practitioners;
- you will gain analytical and managerial skills that are highly valued on the labour market;
- you will have the opportunity to take an industry exam and achieve the Prince2 certificate;
- you will learn industry-specific English;
- you will get access to a dedicated tool, which allows you to verify your competences in specific fields. After verification, you will receive a detailed report - a valuable source of information about your strengths for you and your future employer;
- you can take advantage of a wide range of internships offered by the University and organised by international organisations, embassies, State institutions, and advertising agencies.
You will choose your specializations by the end of the first year and pursue them in your second year.
- financial corporations
- audit companies
- consulting companies
- State authorities and institutions
- EU institutions
- non-government organisations
- financial departments in organisations of different sizes
- marketing departments in organisations of different sizes
economist, member of the Young Academics Board consulting the Minister of Science and Higher Education
economist, former advisor to the Speaker of the Polish Senate, chairman of the Committee on Migration Research of the Polish Academy of Sciences
Economist, Deputy Chairperson of the Board of the National Health Fund
economist, holder of Danish government scholarship
economist, former lecturer at the Polish Academy of the Sciences, Warsaw University, Warsaw School of Economics, and Warsaw University of Life Sciences
polish language studies
|full-time studies||4 200,00 zł||4 200,00 zł|
|part-time studies||3 600,00 zł||3 600,00 zł|
|full-time studies||part-time studies|
|year||4 200,00 zł||3 600,00 zł|
|year||4 200,00 zł||3 600,00 zł|
Check out the qualification terms for your selected studies
Fill out the online application form
Gather all the required documents
Pay the 85 PLN enrolment fee.*
The fee should be paid to the University's bank account:
Santander Bank Polska SA
Aleja Jana Pawła II 17, 00-854 Warszawa.
PL56 1910 1048 2209 0006 3981 0003
Please enter your name, surname and enrolment number in the transfer title field.
The enrolment fee can also be paid in cash at the cash desk at the University or with a debit card at the Recruitment Office.
Lazarski University graduates are exempt from the enrolment fee.
* The enrolment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full only if the given major is not run in the given academic year.
Deliver the documents to the Recruitment Office.
Wait for the enrolment decision.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.