field of study information
faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies second-cycle studies
main language Polish
Studies mode full-time studiespart-time studies
The International Relations major is organised under the patronage of the Academic Centre of Lazarski University and the Institute of Political Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences. The major was awarded the highest distinction by the Polish Accreditation Commission which proves its high educational value. The curriculum takes into consideration both Polish and international teaching standards and is adapted to the changing international reality. The major invariably enjoys a high level of interest among university candidates both in Poland and abroad. The graduates of the Faculty of Economics and Management at Lazarski University are among the best-paid experts according to the ELA system.
As an International Relations student:
- you will expand your knowledge in the field of contemporary international relations;
- you will gain analytical and conceptual skills in the field of assessing, diagnosing and forecasting international phenomena and processes that are highly valued on the labour market
- you will learn industry-specific English;
- you will have the opportunity to take advantage of an extensive range of additional courses to expand your knowledge and specific interests;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers include recognised academicians from Polish and international universities, experienced business practitioners, as well as current and former diplomats and decision-makers;
- you will gain experience working in an international environment through everyday contact with students from all over the world;
- you can get involved in the works of the Young Diplomats Research Club;
- you can speak at domestic and international conferences and publish your own academic articles and research;
- you will get access to a dedicated tool, which allows you to verify your competences in specific fields. After verification, you will receive a detailed report - a valuable source of information about your strengths for you and your future employer;
- you will gain qualifications that will help you become a member of a new and highly qualified local and international elite, especially in the field of politics and diplomacy.
You will choose your specializations by the end of the first year and pursue them in your second year.
- diplomatic and consular missions
- government and political structures
- central and local government administration
- international organisations and NGOs
- scientific, research, and expert centres
- advertising and marketing agencies
- own business activity
political science expert, economist, certified business coach, psychologist, member of the Scientific Council of the Academic Centre of the Polish Academy of Sciences Institute of Political Studies.
historian, chairperson of the Board of the Kronenberg Foundation, Undersecretary of State at the Ministry of Science and Higher Education in 2012-2015
historian, member of the Scientific Board of the "Flucht, Vertreibung, Versöhnung" foundation in Berlin
political scientist, associate professor at the Polish Academy of Sciences (Institute of Political Studies, Chair of Central and Eastern Europe)
economist, expert in logistics and innovation
polish language studies
|full-time studies||3 540,00 zł|
|part-time studies||2 940,00 zł|
|full-time studies||part-time studies|
|year||3 540,00 zł||2 940,00 zł|
How to become student
Fill out the online application form
Pay the 85 PLN enrolment fee.*
The fee should be paid to the University's bank account:
Santander Bank Polska SA
Aleja Jana Pawła II 17, 00-854 Warszawa.
PL56 1910 1048 2209 0006 3981 0003
Please enter your name, surname and enrolment number in the transfer title field.
The enrolment fee can also be paid in cash at the cash desk at the University or with a debit card at the Recruitment Office.
Lazarski University graduates are exempt from the enrolment fee.
* The enrolment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full only if the given major is not run in the given academic year.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.