Law in Business
field of study information
faculty Faculty of Law and Administration
studies second-cycle studies
main language Polish
Studies mode part-time studies
Legal studies at Lazarski University are ranked among the best in the country as proved by numerous victories in university classifications prepared by Dziennik Gazeta Prawna. Lazarski also occupies high positions in the key rankings of private universities prepared by Perspektywy. Our Faculty of Law and Administration was awarded the highest distinction of the Polish Accreditation Commission and the A category in the latest reference assessment of academic entities. The Faculty is also authorised to award PhD and PhD habil. degrees. The Law in Business course curriculum has been devised from the perspective of problems and challenges facing the business people of today.
As a student of Law in Business:
- you will get prepared to efficiently conduct your own business thanks to practical classes in various branches of law, marketing, obtaining funding, and electronic provision of services;
- you will be taught by the best of the best. The classes are held by recognised lawyers specialising in legal services for business entities;
- thanks to a lot of valuable advice you will avoid business failures and get motivated to implement new, original concepts to boost your chances of professional success;
- you will familiarise yourself with branches of law pertinent to the operation of contemporary business entities, such as advertising law, tax law, personal data protection law, consumer protection law, construction law, and insurance law;
- you will learn industry-specific English thanks to specialist language courses;
- you will get access to a dedicated tool, which allows you to verify your competences in specific fields. After verification, you will receive a detailed report - a valuable source of information about your strengths for you and your future employer;
- after graduating, you can take up studies in law. The education acquired during the long-cycle studies can be recognised when taking up studies in different majors, shortening their duration and reducing their cost.
- own business activity
- public administration institutions
- legal departments of entities operating in different industries
- financial departments of entities operating in different industries
- law firms
- consulting companies
lawyer, vice-president of the Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications in Warsaw
lawyer, head of the Team for the elaboration of the bill of Restructuring Law and the amendment of the Bankruptcy and Composition Law appointed by the Minister of Justice, former expert at the European Commission
economist, lawyer, business journalist
lawyer, managing partner at a law firm, co-founder of a network of real estate companies
lawyer, president of the Adam Smith Centre in 2004-2014, former President of the Supervisory Board of the Polish Social Insurance Institution (ZUS)
Law in Business
polish language studies
|part-time studies||3 660,00 zł|
Law in Business
|year||3 660,00 zł|
How to become student
Fill out the online application form
Pay the 85 PLN enrolment fee.*
The fee should be paid to the University's bank account:
Santander Bank Polska SA
Aleja Jana Pawła II 17, 00-854 Warszawa.
PL56 1910 1048 2209 0006 3981 0003
Please enter your name, surname and enrolment number in the transfer title field.
The enrolment fee can also be paid in cash at the cash desk at the University or with a debit card at the Recruitment Office.
Lazarski University graduates are exempt from the enrolment fee.
* The enrolment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full only if the given major is not run in the given academic year.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.