field of study information
faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies second-cycle studies
main language Polish
Studies mode full-time studiespart-time studies
These studies have a practical profile. The curriculum of the Management programme is adapted to the contemporary demands of the labour market. Graduates have been launching successful start-ups and easily finding employment in practically any branch of the economy.
As a Management student:
- you will learn how to turn a concept into actual successful business by analysing real case studies;
- you will have the opportunity to choose from a wide selection of internships offered by the University with international corporations, embassies, government bodies, and advertising agencies.
- you will learn industry-specific English;
- you will have the chance to devise original business strategies and comprehensive projects. Your concepts will be reviewed by experts at the Entrepreneurship Gala 3.0;
- you will be learning from the best: our faculty members include recognised academicians as well as experienced business practitioners;
- you will expand your skills in the field of project management by organising academic conferences and joining research clubs;
- you will learn about modern methods and tools for planning, organising, incentivising and managerial control that are indispensable for operations and managerial positions.
- corporate departments in charge of production, services, marketing, sales and administration in any industry
- marketing and PR agencies and organisations
- consulting companies
- headhunting agencies
- training companies, team management organisations
- companies dealing in labour market analysis, banks and other financial institutions
- government, regional and non-government organisations
Economist, Deputy Chairperson of the Board of the National Health Fund
economist, secretary of the Chapter of the Order of Polonia Restituta, expert at the European Commission in 2007-2016
economist, former Secretary General and Deputy President of the Polish Economist Society
Director at the HR Management Department with PKP S.A. in 2012-2016
economist, president of the Central Statistical Office in 1992-1995 and 2006-2011
economist, member of the Polish Business and Innovation Centers Association
economist, expert in logistics and innovation
polish language studies
|full-time studies||4 200,00 zł||4 200,00 zł|
|part-time studies||3 600,00 zł||3 600,00 zł|
|full-time studies||part-time studies|
|year||4 200,00 zł||3 600,00 zł|
|year||4 200,00 zł||3 600,00 zł|
How to become student
Fill out the online application form
Pay the 85 PLN enrolment fee.*
The fee should be paid to the University's bank account:
Santander Bank Polska SA
Aleja Jana Pawła II 17, 00-854 Warszawa.
PL56 1910 1048 2209 0006 3981 0003
Please enter your name, surname and enrolment number in the transfer title field.
The enrolment fee can also be paid in cash at the cash desk at the University or with a debit card at the Recruitment Office.
Lazarski University graduates are exempt from the enrolment fee.
* The enrolment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full only if the given major is not run in the given academic year.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.