field of study information
faculty Faculty of Law and Administration
studies first-cycle studies
main language Polish
Admissions limit 30 - part-time studies
30 – (available free seats – 29)
Specialists with knowledge in the field of administration are specialists in demand on the labor market. Completing your studies in public administration will make it easier for you to find a job in public administration. However, the knowledge you will get in the described specialization may be useful in other positions, including economic administration. It should be remembered that the largest consulting companies (eg Deloitte, PwC) have powerful departments related to the provision of advisory services to public administration. During your studies, you will carry out a series of study visits and classes in real conditions, and the classes are conducted by people with extensive didactic, scientific and practical experience. The didactic methods used during classes in this specialization develop practical skills of making independent, substantive, constructive and lawful decisions.
As a student of administration:
- you will learn the techniques of quality management in modern public administration;
- you will gain knowledge, among others in the field of administrative law, administrative proceedings, economic law, which will facilitate your work in public administration;
- you will gain experience in working with the latest information and communication technologies used in e-administration systems - during classes you will use, among others Electronic Platform of Public Administration Services and applications supporting information management;
- you will gain knowledge from the best - our lecturers are outstanding scientists and experienced practitioners of public administration;
- you will complete a professional English language course;
- you can take advantage of the wide selection of internships offered by the university - incl. at the City Hall of the Capital City of Warsaw, the Office of the Ombudsman for Children, embassies, state offices;
- on the basis of the acquired professional qualifications and legal knowledge, you will be able to take up employment in public administration.
- ministries and central government offices
- local government units of all levels
- institutions of the European Union
- non-governmental organizations
- international corporations
- state and local government institutions and organizations
- advisory and consulting companies
- administrative departments of enterprises of all sizes in all industries
lawyer, advisor to the Minister of the Environment
lawyer, expert at the Public Procurement Office and at the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection
lawyer, secretary of the board of the Association for Research on the Sources and Functions of Law "Fontes"
lawyer, advisor to the President of the Regional Medical Council in Warsaw, member of the Board of the National Health Fund
lawyer, expert in constitutional law, European law and international relations
Programme fees2023/2024 academic year
|8 instalments||8 x 1050 zł||8 x 1110 zł||8 x 1170 zł|
|2 instaments||2 x 4200 zł||2 x 4440 zł||2 x 4680 zł|
|1 instalment||8400 zł||8880 zł||9360 zł|
|8 instalments||2 instaments||1 instalment|
|year||8 x 1050 zł||2 x 4200 zł||8400 zł|
|year||8 x 1110 zł||2 x 4440 zł||8880 zł|
|year||8 x 1170 zł||2 x 4680 zł||9360 zł|
Check out the qualification terms for your selected studies
Fill out the online application form
Gather all therequired documents
Pay an enrollment fee of PLN 85.
- Transfer details can be found in the Candidate account after registration online.
Graduates of Lazarski University's undergraduate (BA) and postgraduate (MA) programmes are exempt from the enrollment fee.
The enrollment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full in the event of failure to start a course of study.
Deliver the documents to the Recruitment Office.
Wait for the enrolment decision.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.
Other fields of study that you may be interested in
- Law in Business