faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies second-cycle studies
main language English
Studies mode one on campus meeting per semester (one meeting in Geneva at IATA) / other classes are held online on weekends
Admissions limit 10 - part-time studies
10 – (available free seats – 10)
Lazarski University is constantly looking for ways and tools that will allow to optimize the activities undertaken by entities providing aviation services. The need to educate qualified staff and improve the competences of those who already participate in the process of managing or supervising aviation entities, in the face of new challenges facing the sector, is today a sine qua non condition for the success of the aviation reform process.
The Airline Management programme was created to adapt to the demands and challenges of a changing industry. The study is designed for those, who are preparing to manage an airline, including managers new to the aviation industry, aviation professionals who are entering in a management role but also for existing managers seeking to develop their knowledge and to mirror their professional experience.
Thanks to the cooperation with IATA, students can take part in expert workshops organized at the IATA Board Office in Geneva.
After graduation, the alumni of the programme Airline Management also receive the IATA certificate.
- Innovative knowledge in the field of aviation law, aviation marketing, economics and management, HR, soft skills;
- Developing practical skills in making operational and strategic decisions;
- Knowledge provided by experienced experts in the field of civil aviation and outstanding academics;
- Workshop classes in small groups;
- Classes and practical workshops with IATA instructors;
- Course certificate „Overview of Air Transportation System TCVG-92”;
- Course certificate „Airline Business Foundations”;
- 20-minute flight with an instructor on Airbus A320 as part of the study programme.
Students will learn, among others about:
- Airline crisis management;
- Quality management in airlines;
- Safety and security management;
- Airline financial management;
- Human resource management with elements of labour law in airlines;
- Airilne marketing and public relations;
- Airline sales management.
Subjects carried out as part of the specialisation
The Airline Management specialization opens up a number of career opportunities in all kinds of managerial positions, primarily in airlines, but also in Polish and international organizations dealing with civil aviation.
Check out the qualification terms for your selected studies
Fill out the online application form
Gather all therequired documents
Pay an enrollment fee of € 17.
- Transfer details can be found in the Candidate account after registration online.
Graduates of Lazarski University's undergraduate (BA) and postgraduate (MA) programmes are exempt from the enrollment fee.
The enrollment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full in the event of failure to start a course of study.
Deliver the documents to the Recruitment Office.
Wait for the enrolment decision.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.