Big Data Management
faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies second-cycle studies
main language English
Specialization aimed at managing of studying large data arrays, analyzing and developing various approaches and ready-made solutions in business in any area, extracting from large data arrays the information that helps optimize management processes.
The course curriculum in the field of Management offers an excellent career boost to students who are seeking to advance their management knowledge after completion of their undergraduate degrees. This practical, dynamic, curriculum provides a broad range of management concepts to learn how to apply innovative tools and methods for planning, organising and supervising that are necessary at top managerial positions. Substantial part of a programme is delivered through group projects, case studies, field trips, class discussion, simulations, and in co-operation with prominent guest speakers from national and international companies.
As a student of Big Data Management major:
- you will gain analytical skills;
- you will gain data visualisation skills;
- you will gain problems solving skills;
- you will learn basics of data mining;
- you will get familiar with dedicated technology and big data tools.
As a Management field student:
- you will gain cutting-edge expertise in corporate management, and ability to provide solutions to practical business issues by applying managerial theories;
- you will learn how to analyse, design and manage new product processes in innovation and technology-based companies;
- you will gain an opportunity to acquire the necessary skills to promote and apply the techniques of event organization;
- you will gain a valuable experience of working in truly international environment through everyday contact with multicultural students from all over the world;
- you will develop firm theoretical knowledge in management as well as the ability to carry out research in related fields;
- you will be equipped with hard and soft skills required to successfully run your own business in a wide range of sectors;
- you will learn how to apply innovative tools and methods for planning, organising and supervising that are necessary at top managerial positions;
- you can take advantage of a wide range of internships offered by the University and held at international companies, governmental institutions and non-governmental organisations;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers are renowned academicians and experienced business practitioners.
- Management Consultant Companies
- Global Corporations and Organisations
- International Trade Entities
- Banks and International Financial Institutions
- Team Leading and Top Manager Position
- Business Analytics
- Decision Science
- Data Journalism
economist, expert in media strategy, innovation, and new technologies
Vice Director of BA in Business Economics and MA in International Business Economics programmes
Central Europe Sales Manager at K-Flex
Alfonso de Paolini
Independent business consultant
attorney-at-law trainee, specialises in intellectual property law, personal data protection law and new technology law
Computer scientist and economist. An expert, manager and president of the management board of IT companies in Poland. Co-author of the first Polish e-learning LCMS platform. NCBiR expert.
Programme fees2023/2024 academic year
Big Data Management
|2 instaments (€)||2 x 2520 €||2 x 2640 €|
|Tuition Fee (€)||5040 €||5280 €|
|2 instaments (€)||Tuition Fee (€)|
|year||2 x 2520 €||5040 €|
|year||2 x 2640 €||5280 €|
Check out the qualification terms for your selected studies
Fill out the online application form
Gather all therequired documents
Pay an enrollment fee of € 17.
- Transfer details can be found in the Candidate account after registration online.
Graduates of Lazarski University's undergraduate (BA) and postgraduate (MA) programmes are exempt from the enrollment fee.
The enrollment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full in the event of failure to start a course of study.
Deliver the documents to the Recruitment Office.
Wait for the enrolment decision.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.