Business Economics (double degree)
field of study information
faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies first-cycle studies
main language English
The curriculum of the Business Economics course was prepared by Lazarski University in cooperation with Coventry University (UK). The teaching process, grades and the quality guarantee are compliant with the British educational standards. The students pursue a single course and write a single BA thesis but are awarded two degrees: British (from Coventry University) and Polish (from Lazarski University). The curriculum meets the needs and expectations of students from Europe and beyond.
As a Business Economics student:
- you will be awarded two degrees;
- you will acquire knowledge on the challenges and opportunities offered by emerging markets and economies during transition periods;
- you will expand your analytical skills by conducting research analyses and using various research techniques;
- you will learn innovative approach methods to business and solving economic problems;
- you will gain experience working in an international environment through everyday contact with students from all over the world;
- you will gain managerial skills that are highly valued on the labour market;
- you can take advantage of a wide range of internships offered by the University and held at international organisations, embassies, State institutions, and advertising agencies;
- you will gain qualifications that will allow you to establish your own company and assume positions requiring analytical thinking and interpreting the contemporary economic and social transformations;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers are renowned academicians and experienced business practitioners
- having achieved the BA title, you can continue your education at second-cycle or postgraduate studies at our University.
Our graduates are open-minded specialists, well-trained in up-to-date research techniques (quantitative and qualitative), and aware of socio-economic differences in the contemporary world. They receive solid foundations for specializing in different business fields. They boast their analytical, critical thinking, and decision-making skills. They are prepared to understand the global economy on the micro and macro level. They are flexible, cosmopolitan, and ready to take advantage of the changeable market environment. They may become business analytics, managers, and project coordinators. They are ready to lead a team and be an active member of it. Therefore, it is not surprising that many of our students manage to find a job even before graduation, getting positions in international corporations and banks.
- international corporations
- other entities operating on the international stage
- foreign trade entities
- banks and international financial institutions
- consulting companies
- advertising and marketing agencies
- own business activity
economist, former managing director of the European Investment Fund, former Deputy President of the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management
economist, former Undersecretary in charge of tax legislation and policy, former advisor to the President of the Republic of Poland
economist, winner of the Central Statistical Office (GUS) competition for the best doctoral thesis in the field of statistics
lawyer, member of the Permanent Expert Group at the Council for the Security of Mass Events, member of the supervisory board of Ekstraklasa S.A. and of Zagłębie Lubin S.A.
sociologist, member of the Mixed Methods International Research Association
PhD Krzysztof Beck
Director of 'Economics' Programme - English-language studies
Programme fees2023/2024 academic year
Business Economics (double degree)
|2 instaments (€)||2 x 2820 €||2 x 2940 €||2 x 3060 €|
|Tuition Fee (€)||5640 €||5880 €||6120 €|
|2 instaments (€)||Tuition Fee (€)|
|year||2 x 2820 €||5640 €|
|year||2 x 2940 €||5880 €|
|year||2 x 3060 €||6120 €|
Check out the qualification terms for your selected studies
Fill out the online application form
Gather all therequired documents
Pay an enrollment fee of € 17.
- Transfer details can be found in the Candidate account after registration online.
Graduates of Lazarski University's undergraduate (BA) and postgraduate (MA) programmes are exempt from the enrollment fee.
The enrollment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full in the event of failure to start a course of study.
Deliver the documents to the Recruitment Office.
Wait for the enrolment decision.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.