faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies first-cycle studies
main language English
Specialization related to an entrepreneurial activity interlinked to the distribution, advertising, promotion, sale of services or goods over the Internet.
As a student of E-commerce major:
- you will gain necessary skills to run your own internet business in a specific economic environment;
- you will learn how to successfully develop and efficiently implement an E-marketing strategy;
- you will discover distinctive features of the Internet community and learn peculiarities of its functioning;
- you will learn how to plan an advertising campaign and conduct PR activities on the Internet.
As a student of Management field:
- you will learn the basics of managing organisations, finance and human resources;
- you will learn how to turn an idea into a real successful business by analysing case studies of specific organisations;
- you will learn about the latest tools and methods for planning, organising, incentivising, and management control that are necessary at operating and managerial positions;
- you will increase your skills in project management by organising academic conferences and joining research clubs;
- you will gain experience working in an international environment through everyday contact with students from all over the world;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers are renowned academicians as well as experienced business practitioners;
- you can take advantage of a wide range of internships offered by the University and organised by international organisations, embassies, state institutions, and advertising agencies.
Vice-Director of Management and Finance & Accounting
economist, expert in media strategy, innovation, and new technologies
Specialist in Human Resources Management and International Marketing
Arco van Ieperen
Lecturer at Universities in Olsztyn, Elblag and Warsaw; Alumni of the Hague University and Gdansk University
Alfonso de Paolini
Independent business consultant
lawyer, researcher and social media expert
Programme fees2023/2024 academic year
|2 instaments (€)||2 x 2520 €||2 x 2640 €||2 x 2760 €|
|Tuition Fee (€)||5040 €||5280 €||5520 €|
|2 instaments (€)||Tuition Fee (€)|
|year||2 x 2520 €||5040 €|
|year||2 x 2640 €||5280 €|
|year||2 x 2760 €||5520 €|
Check out the qualification terms for your selected studies
Fill out the online application form
Gather all therequired documents
Pay an enrollment fee of € 17.
- Transfer details can be found in the Candidate account after registration online.
Graduates of Lazarski University's undergraduate (BA) and postgraduate (MA) programmes are exempt from the enrollment fee.
The enrollment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full in the event of failure to start a course of study.
Deliver the documents to the Recruitment Office.
Wait for the enrolment decision.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.