faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies first-cycle studies
main language English
Admissions limit 25 - full-time studies
25 – (available free seats – 13)
This is a three-year (six-semester) full-time major programme. The curriculum was designed to provide the students with an extensive background in the various fields of economics and ensure a high level of graduates’ competitiveness in the Polish and global labour market. Particular emphasis is put on the analysis of real-life issues, problem-solving, and other valuable competencies. We preserve a flexible approach towards the selection of subjects: our students have a chance to choose out of a variety of elective subjects during the fourth and the sixth semesters of the programme.
We have a comprehensive array of internships (at least 160 working hours required) offered in public and private institutions or corporations involved in international or European affairs in Poland or abroad. Students will gain valuable practical experience related to their interests and career plans.
Lazarski University Economics major aims to:
- provide comprehensive multidisciplinary education in Business Economics with a curriculum that follows the highest European and global standards;
- provide fundamental economic knowledge needed to cope with real-life managerial, financial, ethical, and analytical problems encountered in business and global economy;
- develop a critical awareness of contemporary economic theories applicable to economic policy and business;
- prepare students for a range of careers in private, public, and third sectors;
- develop in students a range of transferable skills that will enhance their value in the job market, including teamwork, independent work and learning, critical thinking, professional literacy, communication of complex ideas, digital literacy, and time management.
Our graduates are open-minded specialists, well-trained in up-to-date research techniques (quantitative and qualitative), and aware of socio-economic differences in the contemporary world. They receive solid foundations for specializing in different business fields. They boast their analytical, critical thinking, and decision-making skills. They are prepared to understand the global economy on the micro and macro level. They are flexible, cosmopolitan, and ready to take advantage of the changeable market environment. They may become business analytics, managers, and project coordinators. They are ready to lead a team and be an active member of it. Therefore, it is not surprising that many of our students manage to find a job even before graduation, getting positions in international corporations and banks.
- international corporations
- other entities operating on the international stage
- foreign trade entities
- banks and international financial institutions
- consulting companies
- advertising and marketing agencies
- own business activity
economist, former managing director of the European Investment Fund, former Deputy President of the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management
economist, former Undersecretary in charge of tax legislation and policy, former advisor to the President of the Republic of Poland
economist, winner of the Central Statistical Office (GUS) competition for the best doctoral thesis in the field of statistics
lawyer, member of the Permanent Expert Group at the Council for the Security of Mass Events, member of the supervisory board of Ekstraklasa S.A. and of Zagłębie Lubin S.A.
sociologist, member of the Mixed Methods International Research Association
PhD Krzysztof Beck
Director of 'Economics' Programme - English-language studies
Programme fees2023/2024 academic year
|2 instaments (€)||2 x 2280 €||2 x 2400 €||2 x 2520 €|
|Tuition Fee (€)||4560 €||4800 €||5040 €|
|2 instaments (€)||Tuition Fee (€)|
|year||2 x 2280 €||4560 €|
|year||2 x 2400 €||4800 €|
|year||2 x 2520 €||5040 €|
Check out the qualification terms for your selected studies
Fill out the online application form
Gather all therequired documents
Pay an enrollment fee of € 17.
- Transfer details can be found in the Candidate account after registration online.
Graduates of Lazarski University's undergraduate (BA) and postgraduate (MA) programmes are exempt from the enrollment fee.
The enrollment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full in the event of failure to start a course of study.
Deliver the documents to the Recruitment Office.
Wait for the enrolment decision.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.