faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies first-cycle studies
main language English
Bachelor of Arts in Management with specialization in Financial Management is a platform where you will gain the skills necessary to operate in complex work environments. Students will learn the basics of organisational, financial, accounting and consulting, and will build the foundation necessary to launch successful and meaningful careers.
The course curriculum is adapted to the contemporary requirements of the labour market. Financial managers activity is aimed at achieving the strategic and tactical goals of the functioning of this company. If you want to be the one who plans, organizes, executes and controls the use of the company's financial resources, this program is for you.
As a student of Financial Management:
- you will learn to manage the operations of any entity, guiding it on a path to rapid growth;
- you will discover the mechanisms of financial markets in Poland and abroad;
- you will get prepared to manage the financial affairs of organisations, financial institutions, and local governments;
- you will learn to negotiate effectively and make strategic decisions aimed at improving the financial results of organisations;
- you will learn to assess the current condition of organisations and forecast their position;
- you will improve your interpersonal skills, highly valued on managerial positions;
- you will have an opportunity to devise original business strategies and comprehensive projects;
- you will study in industry-specific English; you will be able to learn industry-specific Polish;
- you can take advantage of a wide range of internships offered by the University and organised by international organisations, embassies, State institutions, and advertising agencies;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers include renowned academicians and experienced business practitioners.
- Financial Corporations
- Audit Entities
- Consulting Companies
- Tax Consulting Entities
- Financial and Accounting Departments in Organisations
- Private Business in the Financial Sector
lecturer, graduate of MSc in International Business Economics
PhD Tomasz Napiórkowski
Financier and economist; lecturer of Financial Analysis and International Finances
PhD Mudasira Sarfraz
Specialist in fields of Labor Economics, Development Economics, and Macroeconomics
PhD Andrzej Kurnicki
PhD in economics, Ambassador of Poland to Canada
PhD Bogdan Szafranski
economist and American specialist, expert in the field of strategic financial management
Programme fees2023/2024 academic year
|2 instaments (€)||2 x 2520 €||2 x 2640 €||2 x 2760 €|
|Tuition Fee (€)||5040 €||5280 €||5520 €|
|2 instaments (€)||Tuition Fee (€)|
|year||2 x 2520 €||5040 €|
|year||2 x 2640 €||5280 €|
|year||2 x 2760 €||5520 €|
Check out the qualification terms for your selected studies
Fill out the online application form
Gather all therequired documents
Pay an enrollment fee of € 17.
- Transfer details can be found in the Candidate account after registration online.
Graduates of Lazarski University's undergraduate (BA) and postgraduate (MA) programmes are exempt from the enrollment fee.
The enrollment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full in the event of failure to start a course of study.
Deliver the documents to the Recruitment Office.
Wait for the enrolment decision.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.