Law in business
field of study information
faculty Faculty of Law and Administration
studies second-cycle studies
main language Polish
Admissions limit 30 - part-time studies
30 – (available free seats – 29)
Law studies at the Lazarski University are considered one of the best in the country, which is confirmed by multiple victories in the ranking of Dziennik Gazeta Prawna. We also rank high in the most important rankings of non-public universities, prepared by Perspektywy and Rzeczpospolita. The Faculty of Law and Administration received the distinction of the Polish Accreditation Committee and obtained category A in the latest parametric evaluation of scientific units. The Faculty is also authorized to confer doctoral degrees and habilitated doctor degrees. The law in business study programme has been prepared with the problems and challenges facing modern entrepreneurs in mind.
As a student of Law in business:
- you will prepare to effectively run your own business;
- through practical classes in law or marketing, you will gain skills in raising funds and providing services electronically;
- you will gain knowledge from the best - we are taught by prominent lawyers who specialize in legal services for business entities;
- thanks to many valuable tips, you will avoid business failures, gain motivation to implement your own ideas and increase your chances for professional success;
- you will explore the areas of law related to the functioning of modern business entities, including: advertising law, tax law, personal data protection law, consumer protection law, construction law, insurance law;
- you will master industry-specific English through specialized courses;
- after graduation, you can take a two-year abbreviated course of study in law. The educational results obtained at the second degree program can be recognized when you take up studies in other fields, which shortens their duration and related costs;
- you will gain interdisciplinary knowledge combining the legal aspects of business and the operation of enterprises; you will learn about the legal regulations on business transactions.
- own business
- public administration bodies
- law firms
- legal and financial departments of companies from various sectors
- banks and consulting companies
Programme fees2023/2024 academic year
Law in business
|8 instalments||8 x 1530 zł||8 x 1620 zł|
|2 instaments||2 x 6120 zł||2 x 6480 zł|
|1 instalment||12240 zł||12960 zł|
Law in business
|8 instalments||2 instaments||1 instalment|
|year||8 x 1530 zł||2 x 6120 zł||12240 zł|
|year||8 x 1620 zł||2 x 6480 zł||12960 zł|
Check out the qualification terms for your selected studies
Fill out the online application form
Gather all therequired documents
Pay an enrollment fee of PLN 85.
- Transfer details can be found in the Candidate account after registration online.
Graduates of Lazarski University's undergraduate (BA) and postgraduate (MA) programmes are exempt from the enrollment fee.
The enrollment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full in the event of failure to start a course of study.
Deliver the documents to the Recruitment Office.
Wait for the enrolment decision.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.