Law in IT
field of study information
faculty Faculty of Law and Administration
studies second-cycle studies
main language Polish
Law in IT is a course for people who work or intend to start working with entities in the broadly defined IT (Information Technology) sector.
Today, in the business world, it is impossible to function and compete efficiently without the use of increasingly complex ICT solutions. It is necessary to have access not only to adequate hardware resources, but also to a pool of IT specialists with technical and legal training. Knowledge of separate legal solutions and normative acts designed for the IT sector (e.g., conducting commercial transactions remotely) is highly valued in today's labor market. In particular, the sector of remote sales of services and products and the Internet of Things in the broadest sense are areas of modern economies that are developing extremely rapidly.
The study program emphasizes the training of specialists in the high-tech sector, especially telecommunications entrepreneurs, software houses, startups and companies investing in software.
As a student of Law in IT:
- you will gain knowledge from the best lecturers of practitioners with many years of experience in the IT industry (we are taught by prominent lawyers who are practitioners, but also by IT experts well-known in the market);
- through practical classes and case studies you will analyze IT contracts, and learn how to draft and negotiate contracts related to the creation, development, turnover, maintenance of software;
- IT workshops will help you understand the legal aspects of the IT industry;
- you will learn about the telecommunications industry, the operation and regulation of the telecommunications market and the activities of electronic communications entrepreneurs;
- you will become familiar with the activities of the regulatory bodies of this market, e.g., the Office of Electronic Communications;
- you will learn about the functioning of Cloud Computing and legal services in this area;
- you will get acquainted not only with the legal aspects of new technologies, but also intellectual property, both in companies that create and procure software;
- you will master IT solutions, in particular blockchain, AI, BIG DATA, open source and open content licenses.
- legal departments of IT entrepreneurs
- regulatory departments of the IT industry
- departments of market regulators, such as those at the Office of Electronic Communications
- departments and units of enterprises in the electronic communications industry
- enterprises in the IT industry that provide services and sell IT products
- own business activities in the IT market
- own legal or regulatory activities in the IT market, supporting entrepreneurs in the industry
Study at LazarskiApply now
Programme fees2023/2024 academic year
Law in IT
|8 instalments||8 x 2115 zł||8 x 2160 zł|
|2 instaments||2 x 8460 zł||2 x 8640 zł|
|1 instalment||16920 zł||17280 zł|
Law in IT
|8 instalments||2 instaments||1 instalment|
|year||8 x 2115 zł||2 x 8460 zł||16920 zł|
|year||8 x 2160 zł||2 x 8640 zł||17280 zł|
Check out the qualification terms for your selected studies
Fill out the online application form
Gather all therequired documents
Pay an enrollment fee of PLN 85.
- Transfer details can be found in the Candidate account after registration online.
Graduates of Lazarski University's undergraduate (BA) and postgraduate (MA) programmes are exempt from the enrollment fee.
The enrollment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full in the event of failure to start a course of study.
Deliver the documents to the Recruitment Office.
Wait for the enrolment decision.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.
Bacome Lazarski StudentApply now