faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies first-cycle studies
main language English
Admissions limit 25 - full-time studies
25 – (available free seats – 1)
Marketing - an essential pillar of market development. Marketing, emotions, brand, experience, promotion, segmentation, positioning, target audience, brand wars, product life cycle, client orientation, consumer behavior, creativity… if all of these words make you excited, this program is for you.
Bachelor of Art in Marketing Management is a program that aims to develop a modern and practical approach to marketing and graduate the professionals who will both know the theoretical essential basics as well as modern approach, tools and trends. Experience-oriented model of the program rises the practical significance of it and gives you the opportunity to explore different aspects of marketing industry and, as a result, to decide which one they would like to belong to in their future career.
As a student of Marketing Management:
- you will acquire theoretical knowledge and a fundamental base for the holistic understanding of marketing;
- you will compete courses from different marketing areas to try yourself and choose the path for the future;
- you will be provided with fundamental skills in market research, marketing strategy, marketing campaign, brand management, consumer behavior to broaden the area of expertise;
- you will employ analytics, consumer data analysis techniques to make marketing decisions;
- you will explore responsible marketing principles and a modern approach to them, such as artificial intelligence tools;
- you will develop a broad range of skills in creativity, planning, communication, presentation, market research, and teamwork;
- you will experience marketing through group projects, case studies, field trips, class discussions, simulations, and in cooperation with prominent guest speakers from national and international companies.
- Brand Strategist
- Market Research Analyst
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- Content Marketing Specialist
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Communication Strategist
- Web Design Manager
Practical didactic in marketing, communication and hospitality; a member of the launching team of Ł.SHOP.
Programme fees2023/2024 academic year
|2 instaments (€)||2 x 2520 €||2 x 2640 €||2 x 2760 €|
|Tuition Fee (€)||5040 €||5280 €||5520 €|
|2 instaments (€)||Tuition Fee (€)|
|year||2 x 2520 €||5040 €|
|year||2 x 2640 €||5280 €|
|year||2 x 2760 €||5520 €|
Check out the qualification terms for your selected studies
Fill out the online application form
Gather all therequired documents
Pay an enrollment fee of € 17.
- Transfer details can be found in the Candidate account after registration online.
Graduates of Lazarski University's undergraduate (BA) and postgraduate (MA) programmes are exempt from the enrollment fee.
The enrollment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full in the event of failure to start a course of study.
Deliver the documents to the Recruitment Office.
Wait for the enrolment decision.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.