faculty Faculty of Economics and Management
studies first-cycle studies
main language Polish
Admissions limit 15 - part-time studies
15 – (available free seats – 15)
Sport Management is an ideal development path for current athletes, coaches and sports activists. The study programme is dedicated to active sportsmen who, apart from their sports involvement, also want to obtain higher education in the field of management and quality sciences.
A graduate of Sport Management will acquire knowledge and skills in the field of essence, regularity, specificity and problems of the functioning of sports organizations. Will be able to analyze the micro and macro environment of a sports organization and plan its strategic development taking into account modern technological solutions. They will also learn to lead a team in sports organizations, with particular emphasis on the importance of soft skills in the communication process, and to combine sports experience with the needs of organizations operating at the junction between sports and business.
As part of the studies:
- Flexible education system adapted to the time possibilities in a modular form.
- Flexible system of crediting subjects and taking exams, including individually agreed dates of the session, e.g. after the sports season.
- Classes with practitioners in managing sports organizations.
- Expert sessions and meetings with representatives of the sports industry.
- Tutor for the entire period of studies.
Specialization subjects carried out in the third year of studies:
- Modern technologies in the management of a sports organization.
- Strategic and operational management in a sports organization.
- Workshop of managerial competences in managing a sports organization.
- Managerial Economics vs. sponsorship and marketing - how to increase the profits of sports organizations?
- Good practices in managing a sports organization - expert session.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, required documents, or the study programme, please contact us:
- Filip Chmiel
A graduate of Lazarski University and the Warsaw School of Economics in the field of Finance and Accounting. He devoted both his diploma theses to the functioning of sports clubs. Co-founder of Podium Zone, a training space in Ursynów, where athletes and enthusiasts of recreational physical activity can improve their physical condition. In the past, a football player with many successes. A football and motor preparation trainer with over 10 years of experience. He has been developing, educating and educating players since 2012. He has always and forever been associated with sport. Over the past decade, he has worked with athletes of all ages and levels. At the age of 24, he became the coordinator of the STF Champion football academy. In the past, he was also the president of Lazarski University AZS. The willingness to develop and deepen his knowledge motivates him to participate in numerous trainings, courses and conferences. His motor skills, football and the functioning of sports clubs have no secrets from him.
Courses and training:
Lazarski University Bachelor of Arts, Finance and Accounting
Warsaw School of Economics M.Sc., Finance and Accounting
Motor Preparation Trainer NCSC
UEFA Football Coach License A
- Sports career management
- Manager in sports clubs and organizations
- Sports Facility Manager
- Sports management in business (e.g. sponsorship, financing, sports marketing)
- Sports creator in sports organizations, sports enterprises and other entities combining sports and business issues
political scientist, secretary of the Board of the Scientific Centre of Lazarski University and the Institute of Political Studies at the Polish Academy of Sciences)
economist, member of the Polish Accreditation Committee
Programme fees2023/2024 academic year
|8 instalments||8 x 1425 zł||8 x 1515 zł||8 x 1605 zł|
|2 instaments||2 x 5700 zł||2 x 6060 zł||2 x 6420 zł|
|1 instalment||11400 zł||12120 zł||12840 zł|
|8 instalments||2 instaments||1 instalment|
|year||8 x 1425 zł||2 x 5700 zł||11400 zł|
|year||8 x 1515 zł||2 x 6060 zł||12120 zł|
|year||8 x 1605 zł||2 x 6420 zł||12840 zł|
Check out the qualification terms for your selected studies
Fill out the online application form
Gather all therequired documents
Pay an enrollment fee of PLN 85.
- Transfer details can be found in the Candidate account after registration online.
Graduates of Lazarski University's undergraduate (BA) and postgraduate (MA) programmes are exempt from the enrollment fee.
The enrollment fee is non-refundable. It is refunded in full in the event of failure to start a course of study.
Deliver the documents to the Recruitment Office.
Wait for the enrolment decision.
Looking for place to stay. We can help you.